Trusted to Manage IT Consulting,
Cyber Security & Support for Businesses
U.S. Computer Connection Cyber Security Services continue to adapt to keep companies safe from cyber threats such as hackers, viruses, malware, or cyber security data breaches. At U.S. Computer Connection, our professional team deploys comprehensive IT security protocols that continuously update and protect against cyber threats. Our proactive network security works by scanning your network using a multi-structured approach which protects your business against spam, phishing techniques, malware and other cyber threats.
Proactive Cyber Security Services and U.S. Computer Connection
Techniques used in our cyber security services can include, but not be limited to:
- Network Security Best Practice Recommendations
- Comprehensive Patch Management including Microsoft & third party applications including Java, Flash and Adobe
- 24/7 Antivirus Protection Monitoring for Attacks with Business Grade Antivirus Software Deployment featuring Current Virus Definitions
- Proactive Scanning for Malware
- Email Security Protection providing Comprehensive Filtering of Incoming and Outgoing email
- Firewall Solutions with Unified Threat Management
- VPN – Virtual Private Network Service
- Recommend and Implement Corporate Wide Cyber Security Best Practices
- User Education and Training Programs
- Mobile Device Action Plan
- Secure Wi-Fi Networks
- Industry Standard Password Policy Implementation
Why is Cyber Security Important?
Without an elevated level of cyber security services, your critical data is more vulnerable to cyber threats. This means that almost any information you need to protect can be accessed by cyber criminals, which can obviously have devastating effects on your business. In order to prevent such a fate, our employees here at U.S. Computer Connection use a myriad of techniques in order to provide you and your business with a proactive plan to protect your data and improve your cyber security.
As you can see, with a variety of services and techniques, we make sure that every aspect of your system is covered. If you are concerned with keeping your business secure and protecting your data, then contact us at U.S. Computer Connection today to learn more about our cyber security services.