Business Development Associate
- Location: Blue Bell, PA
- Department: Marketing and Sales
- Type:Full Time
- Min. Experience: Entry Level
Are you competitive, self-motivated, energetic, and have previous sales experience? Do you want to join a successful sales team in a fast-paced company? If so then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for Business Development Associates (BDA) to join our incredibly successful sales team. BDAs are responsible for outbound teleprospecting and inbound inquiries for prospective US Computer Connection partners.
A successful BDA requires experience in the business-to-business environment, as the primary focus is to contact potential channel partners, articulate US Computer Connection’s value proposition over the phone, qualify prospects and set appointments. In a nutshell, our BDAs are responsible for cold calling various leads and generating and developing new prospects through direct and indirect sales efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads
- Work independently and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of “initial discussions” with prospects
- Schedule web-based product demonstrations for our Channel Account Executives, (CAEs)
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Track and maintain contacts and sales process through CRM tools, e.g. Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years experience in B2B telesales
- Demonstrable experience calling and generating interest from C level executives
- Appointment setting skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Strong organizational skills, and CRM application skills (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Knowledgeable in social media for business – Linked In, Twitter, Facebook=
- Likes and embraces technology, e.g. telecommunications, SaaS, IP, SIP, Hosted PBX, etc.
- Bachelors degree required
The Company provides a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical and Dental Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and additional benefits. US Computer Connection is a fun and challenging place to work, and we are focused on creating great opportunities for our employees, their families, our customers, as well as the communities we serve.
About US Computer Connection
US Computer Connection is a leading cloud software and services platform enabling companies to quickly, and cost effectively, provide high quality, private labeled hosted PBX, VoIP and SIP trunking services. With no hardware or software to buy, our Interconnect, Managed Service Provider, and Carrier customers are able to sell, provision, manage and invoice for valuable end-user hosted products and services, while creating margin rich recurring revenues and building value in their brand. The US Computer Connection cloud software platform streamlines business processes, offers limitless scalability and extensibility, and is the engine behind many of the leading Service Providers throughout the United States. For more information, visit https://uscomputer.com.
Apply for this Position
* Required fields
- Paste your resume here or attach resume file